Courtyard House is an outstanding development of two elegant new apartments built on the site of the former Greasepaint School of Makeup. The apartments have been architecturally designed to create the ideal home to relax and entertain.
- Two Double Bedrooms
- First Floor Apartment
- Secluded Courtyard Garden
- Close to Crossrail
- Share of Freehold
- Close to West Ealing Crossrail
143 Northfield Avenue is a mews style property in the heart of Northfields with its enviable mix of independent shops, pubs, café’s and restaurants.
The area will improve further still with the opening of Crossrail in both West Ealing and Ealing Broadway. The green space of Walpole and Lammas Parks are virtually on the doorstep which is perfect for lovers of green space.
First Floor Specification
– Isolated acoustic structures for improved sound insulation between apartments
– Luxurious tiled bathrooms, frameless glass shower screens, built in vanity units
– Engineered oak flooring
– Premium Cormar Carpets in Bedrooms
– New double-glazed windows throughout
– Resin bound paving system throughout courtyard
– Fully integrated kitchens with feature breakfast bar. Kitchens equipped with integrated Neff appliances and Quartz worktops
– Build-Zone 10-year structural defects warranty and minimum one-year guarantee on all appliances